Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Priests were using their sons as sex toys and the parents didn't know?. They worshipped the "men of GOD" and so they gave their sons?

Priests were using their sons as sex toys and the parents didn't know?. They worshipped the "men of GOD" and so they gave their sons?

Posted - May 2, 2021

Responses

Yeah I can not see how the parents would know something bad was happing to there children and I can't see why church officals couldn't see something bad was happening in their flock so damn then to Hell. Cheers!
      May 2, 2021 10:52 AM MDT

I totally agree. I have read of children telling their parents and the parents refused to believe them! Can you even imagine what that would do to a child? My gosh what evil lurks therein to cause that? But some things are so heinous it's easier to believe they are not true. Those children were scarred for life. Those parents should burn in HE** for eternity! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Monday to you and your family! :)
      May 3, 2021 1:56 AM MDT

I do not believe any of the parents knew at the time.  Even the ones who had been abused as a child would not have known it was widespread or that the church was covering it up.  All they would have known was if there abuser was still at their church/parish.  And if they were not it was likely assumed that the abuser was turned in and was then serving out their punishment. 

I would be willing to bet that no abuser was able to molest both a Dad and son. 
      May 2, 2021 3:21 PM MDT

Some children told their parents about it and their parents REFUSED to believe them. The kids were scarred for life. Some things are so heinous people prefer to call it FAKE NEWS or believe it. Thus evil flourishes spreads grows. Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Mnday to thee.
      May 3, 2021 1:58 AM MDT

If they did not believe it....they did not know. It is sad that they did not. And even worse that they did not turn them into police.    
    No organisation should be allowed to police themselves. Be it a church, colleges, police etc. 
      May 3, 2021 4:16 AM MDT