Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do homo saps arrive equipped with a conscience or is that learned behavior?

Do homo saps arrive equipped with a conscience or is that learned behavior?

Posted - May 3, 2021

Responses

A conscience is innate.  
      May 3, 2021 5:50 PM MDT

That means EVERYONE is born with one then? Is it the defective ones that never work properly? I think FOOTOO and his FOOTOOHEADS have no conscience Shuhak. That is multiple millions. I mean that LITERALLY not FIGURATIVELY. Else how could they possibly cleave unto such evil? Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 4, 2021 2:00 AM MDT

They have/had a conscience.  However, they've ignored it for so long that it no longer works.
      May 4, 2021 12:45 PM MDT

I don't unbelieve you or disbelieve you Shuhak but I find it very hard to think that having been born with a conscience so many have murdered it. I wonder at what age they decide it doesn't service them so they simply do away with it? I guess that age varies with the person and also the influences upon us are different. Which brings up a question I shall ask. Thank you for your reply. Here goes. This post was edited by RosieG at May 4, 2021 3:55 PM MDT
      May 4, 2021 12:47 PM MDT

Think of a conscience like cone-shaped spokes on a wheel.  When one one goes against their conscience, they feel the pointy end of one of those spokes.  Ignoring one's conscience is like rubbing a piece of sandpaper across those points.  The more they ignore it, the duller those points become, until, eventually, they are undetectable.  
      May 4, 2021 5:21 PM MDT

Oh? I never thought of conscience in that way before Shuhak. It's got sections then and isn't one big huge single blob? One by one the spokes get purposely worn down. Smooth as silk for the conscienceless ilk. Is there a standard amount of time it takes to get a conscience all worn down or is that a variable? Thank you for the way you explained to me. Very helpful! :)
      May 5, 2021 4:39 AM MDT