Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Possible UFO's spottd off Florida Coast." TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER. Who be dat ting? FOOTOO?

"Possible UFO's spottd off Florida Coast." TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER. Who be dat ting? FOOTOO?

Posted - May 3, 2021

Responses

NASA is located there.  It is our crafts people are seeing.  We deny that it is ours....but does not change it. 
      May 3, 2021 9:43 AM MDT

I imagine that if allieans asked to be taking to our leader and they were told OK  we will take you to see Trump at Mar A Logo  they would say no thanks we don't want to catch bedbugs. Or maybe they would  say - OK  but we  will need a clothes pin for our nose because we heard that - that guy stinks.  Cheers!
      May 3, 2021 10:00 AM MDT

Anything is possible m'dear but my first thought would be that they'd burst out in raucous laughter and say "you're joking aren't you?" I could be wrong of course but the only thing that FOOTOO leads are all his FOOTOOHEADS. The rest of us laugh at him and them. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      May 4, 2021 2:43 AM MDT

I was thinking that Trump will take advantage of the resent UFO sightings and  hold  a  photo  op to revival what he knows about them. But he will mostly lie and say things like they only want to talk to him as a World leader or they want to sign a peace treaty  because they heard about his space force. Or Obama used a stolen weapon from area 51 to rig the 2016 election. Cheers!
      May 3, 2021 10:24 AM MDT

He said he planned to resusciate his MAGA rallies in May. It's May and where the he** is he and are they? For right now all he talks about yammers about rambles about is the Arizona recount...UV lights...Cyber Ninja crackpot rejects who are conducting the recount IN SECRET. That is his only hope and he is OBSESSED WITH IT. Get anywhere near him and he rants his ravings. Is he getting nuttier or the same nuts he always was? I don't know but it can't be a good thing that he believes his own BIG LIE which he seems to believe because that is all he ever talks about. ONE NOTE RUMBA. ONE WIN SONGTERS. ONE NOTE CHARLIE. ONE LEVEL dingbat. Stay tuned. He will whirling dervisn himself to oblivion! Like Rumpelstiltskin. Stomp his way into nothingness. Thank you for your reply Nanoose. :)
      May 4, 2021 2:47 AM MDT

'MAGA' stood for Make Aliens Great Again, in this instance.
      May 4, 2021 4:49 AM MDT

TOUCHE! Good one! Now we wait and see how it all plays out. Thank you for your reply Prof Syct and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine!
      May 4, 2021 5:20 AM MDT