Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many of you would trade a relationship you are in now with one you have always dreamt about?

How many of you would trade a relationship you are in now with one you have always dreamt about?

What makes you think it would have turned out any better?

Posted - May 4, 2021

Responses

• Sometimes I wonder how things would have turned out if I could go back knowing what I have learned about myself and my desires. I feel like I was a little late to the party in knowing what those even were because I never had any dream scenario for my love life. But to actually answer your question...I try not to deal in could've/should've/would've, however if the chance came up?  I think that selfish part of my brain that yearns for a life free of regret and self-doubt would be very tempted by the opportunity.  Even if it's all likely the same outcome. 
      May 4, 2021 6:06 AM MDT

I see no harm in WHAT IFFING Sam. All inventions creations are borne from WHAT IFFING. Sometimes there are lessons to be learned if we just pay attention to our dreams. Sometimes if we never stop what iffing something magical happens and you achieve what you never dreamt you would. Your brain is active and that's good. Too many don't use their brains/minds at all and of course they atrophy become rigid and freeze where they are. I betcha that won't happen to you. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :P
      May 4, 2021 6:10 AM MDT