Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think a book called "fear of flying" was written and I think it had to do with sex. I did not read it. But how many people have a fear?

I think a book called "fear of flying" was written and I think it had to do with sex. I did not read it. But how many people have a fear?

A fear of soaring and exploring to see what else is "out there" that they cannot access "here"?

Posted - May 4, 2021

Responses

We ALL have fears of some sort.  Remember, everyone's different.  Some like to take risks - get out there and take your chances.  Others prefer safety and security - keep their feet on the ground.  Personally, I prefer the tried and true.
      May 4, 2021 5:39 PM MDT

Me too. I'm not one to hack a new path to anywhere. Because I don't what I'll find when I get there. I like as much certainty and predictability and routine in my life as I can get. I do not like SURPRISES. I want to know what to expect as much as possible. However I do admire the bold and brave who go out "there" in the unknown and discover things. I'm the one on the ground waving as the spaceship takes others to build new worlds. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Which brings up another question! :)
      May 5, 2021 3:00 AM MDT