Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly FOOTOO was a life-long Democrat until he lusted after being prez. He switched parties because he had to. WHAT?

Allegedly FOOTOO was a life-long Democrat until he lusted after being prez. He switched parties because he had to. WHAT?

Dems would never in a bazillion years float him to be their prez candidate. Only the then-Republican party was that porous and leaky. So FOOTOO snuck in and worked on destroying the Republican Party which he did. All but two members of it which he cannot stand. Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney are all that's left of The Grand Old Party.

Now that FOOTOO owns the FOOTOOHEAD party he won't rest till he sees Liz and Mitt in their graves...politically and figuratively. Also literally if he could get away with it. Heartless cold souless SOB be he.

Wonder when FOOTOO will consume all the FOOTOOHEADS? Before 2022 or before 2024? Your guess?

Posted - May 4, 2021

Responses

Many people think they are Dems until the learn about each parties positions. 

MY parents were lifelong Dems who never really paid much attention to policy issues. Just voted on who they LIKED the most and normally it was the Dem.  It took years and other family members to slowly bring them over.   

My daughter got them to take the quiz on Isidewith.com as a Facebook post.   

May 4, 2021 9:37 AM MDT

We are having a discussion about footoo's in the main section. What is a footoo?
      May 4, 2021 11:54 AM MDT

Former
    Occupant
    Of
    The
    Oval
    Office

VAT ELSSE COULD IT Possibly be? You mean to tell me you didn't know? That is big thing for me to absorb. I've FOOTOOED him for months now and you never once asked me what it meant? Sheesh. Now you know. Thank you for informing me of this weird development. You are all discussing MY FOOTOO invention  not knowing what the he** it meant? YIKES.
      May 4, 2021 11:58 AM MDT

I'll post it in the discussion and make you famous.
      May 4, 2021 12:01 PM MDT

Reminds me of years ago on Answerbag. A bagger asked permission to use my questions on another internet social site he belonged to. He didn't have to ask. How would I have ever known? I told him once I ask a question it doesn't belong to me. I don't care what people do with it. They can pretend it's their question. I have no idea what goes on outside my little world E but seriously. Next time you don't understand what I'm getting at ASK ME. I go in sideways a lot and some folks pick up on it immediately. I never mind explaining myself. I have explained more than once but I guess you didn't get on those threads. I'm not trying to be abstruse or mysterious. I just ask what occurs to as it occurs to me.  As for being famous? Nah. Not my cuppa tea. I'm better behind the camera not in front of it. This post was edited by RosieG at May 4, 2021 1:24 PM MDT
      May 4, 2021 12:14 PM MDT