Active Now

Echooos
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Stuff happens to everyone that isn't always wonderful or terrific. How often do you think "it couldda been worse?" Always sometimes never?

Stuff happens to everyone that isn't always wonderful or terrific. How often do you think "it couldda been worse?" Always sometimes never?

Posted - May 4, 2021

Responses

Well, I'd have to say anything that happens that ends in death is the worst.  So, short of that, it could always be worse.
      May 4, 2021 5:55 PM MDT

Maybe not always. Maybe on occasion death is a release from unremitting agony and a blessing. I think one has the right to determine that and it ought not be imposed upon anyone by anyone.  I think Euthansia is a kindness. Some believe it is an evil and only GOD can take a life. So the person is kept alive either a a vegetable or in agony just to satisfy the religious beliefs of those who are not suffering at all? How does that make any sense?  Sometimes homo sap beliefs are mindless drivel. Some think Euthanasia is the work of the devil. Is it Catholics who believe suicide is a sin? I'll ask. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      May 5, 2021 2:41 AM MDT

I agree with you on euthanasia.  I cannot imagine languishing in a coma or vegetative state or living in painful agony.  We wouldn't allow a dog or cat to live like that, why should a human being?  
      May 5, 2021 8:49 AM MDT

Those who would put their loved ones through agonizing pain because "only GOD can decide life or death" are despicable. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 15, 2021 7:59 AM MDT
      June 15, 2021 4:28 AM MDT

I agree.
      June 15, 2021 7:59 AM MDT