Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Zack
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't know if Liz Cheney has kids. I know I could Google it but I chose not to do so. What I do know is she is a GREAT role model. Why?

I don't know if Liz Cheney has kids. I know I could Google it but I chose not to do so. What I do know is she is a GREAT role model. Why?

Because despite what it may cost her politically she speaks the truth and will not bend it or avoid it or ignore for anyone or anything including her career.

She is being called VERY COURAGEOUS AND BRAVE.

How sad is that? Doing what you believe to be the RIGHT thing? Why isn't it an ordinary everyday typical standard thing that EVERYONE does? Why does doing so make her stand out from the crowd and even those who are  her political opposite applaud her admire her and support her?

There ya go. All those BIG LIE repeaters are bad parents. If they believe THE BIG LIE they are also stupid dumbs who never should have had children. Genetics being what they are and bloodlines poor children. The spawn of stupid dumbs who believe the lie or the hypocrites who keep telling what they KNOW is a lie.

Crap role models. Millions of them. Tragic children. What chance do they have for avoiding being little thems...replicas of their parents? None. RIP little ones. Your lives will be tragic.

Posted - May 5, 2021

Responses

She has 5 kids.
      May 5, 2021 8:17 AM MDT