Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some homo saps are strictly ONE DIMENSIONAL and POLITICIZE everything all the time 24/7! They live eat breathe their dogma. Mediocrities?

Some homo saps are strictly ONE DIMENSIONAL and POLITICIZE everything all the time 24/7! They live eat breathe their dogma. Mediocrities?

They have NO interest or passion for anything else at any time else. Always proselytizing lying badgering lying attacking lying insulting lying. The arts? Literature? Philosophy? Psychology? Creativity? Inventiveness?. Imagination? All elude them completely. Predictable. Meet one and you know them all. Homogenized. Alike Dominoes. It works for them apparently or they wouldn't be so focused and OBSESSED with it 24/7.  Engulfed by it. Absorbed into it. Nothing individual is allowed. Groupthink grouptalk groupact. Day after day after day after day. Et tu Brute? This is the way the world ends. This is the way the world ends. This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper. Never send to know FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS. It tolls for thee. Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow....it is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. It was the best of times it was the worst of time. Call me ISMAEL.  I wonder if any of THEM have any clue what exists outside their political partisan dogma or care?

They and their ilk believe they are patriotic warriors fighting for right.

Mediocrities boring dull one-dimensional. They get off on it. Oh well. Different strokes for different blokes. Right?

Posted - May 6, 2021

Responses