Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The past cannot be changed because those events already happened. What if the future can't be changed because it already happened as well?

The past cannot be changed because those events already happened. What if the future can't be changed because it already happened as well?

Posted - May 7, 2021

Responses

You can only make a change of a future event when the event is imaginary like "I planned to go on a camping trip but I changed my mind..."

If an event is enscrbed in time like a prophetic vision then that is an event that cannot be changed and the physical happening will follow up in due course. It is like the event already happened. In the quantum dimension of time all events past and future occur in terms of the present tense.
      May 7, 2021 11:06 AM MDT

I'm not talking about changing anything Kg. I'm saying the past happened and maybe so did the future. Maybe there is no difference between past and future. We just perceive them as different. WHAT IF? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :) These excursions with you are mucho fun for me! So thanks for that! :)
      June 15, 2021 3:54 AM MDT