Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I can't ask what doesn't occur to me. I can't NOT ASK what does. Isn't that true of everyone?

I can't ask what doesn't occur to me. I can't NOT ASK what does. Isn't that true of everyone?

Posted - May 8, 2021

Responses

No, I don't think it is. I don't ask even 1/4 of the questions that occur to me, and I'm still very much known to be one who asks a lot of questions. 

Happy Saturday! 
      May 8, 2021 8:27 AM MDT

Why? What stops you from asking what occurs to you? Lack of time? I don't get it. If I don't ask what occurs to me those questions badger me and I never will get rid of them. There is no way I could not ask. Perhaps your questions are not as bothersome or demanding as mine. Thank you for your reply. I'm going to ask! :)
      June 15, 2021 3:47 AM MDT

Yes, lack of time and/or lack of wanting to share my thoughts about something, if you're talking about here on AMug. In general, I sometimes would rather process and give things some thought before immediately asking all the questions I have. Because I always have a lot of questions, it seems. 

Different styles. Different strokes for different folks and all that. 

:)

June 16, 2021 5:43 PM MDT

Of course m'dear! Certainement. I only ask so many to get rid of them. Elsewise otherwise they stay and BADGER me mercilessly. Yours apparently don't. We have to forage about with what we have available always. I cannot forage for you nor you for me. It all balances out sometime I expect. Thank you for your reply SA and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      June 17, 2021 5:42 AM MDT

I understand! I have my own badgerers that I can't ignore and must get attention in one way or another. :)
    Happy Friday-eve! :)
      June 17, 2021 6:25 PM MDT

Sigh! I wonder if anyone gets off "scot-free" SA? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee and thine sweetie! :)
      June 18, 2021 2:18 AM MDT

Isn't that second line a double negative?
      June 17, 2021 6:28 PM MDT

Absolutely. PURPOSELY. You are clearly new to me O. Stick around. I will PURPOSELY shock the he** outta ya languagewise. Why? Because I choose to. Language is a viable LIVING thing. Not DEAD. I play with it often. I invent words to suit me. I was an English major. I KNOW BETTER. But I find "proper" boring dull uninventive unimaginative and certainly massively uncreative very often. Now how and where can I be completely IMPROPER without spilling blood figuratively speaking?. Futurely you may be offended languagewise. For that I do not apologize. Thank you for your question. Did I answer it? Happy Friday to thee and thine. What else are you a purist about? Yes. I know. Awkward. Oh well. So be it!  Je pense donc je suis. Cogito ergo sum! :) I have my own template. I'm going to try to pretzelize myself to fit that of others. Kapiche? This post was edited by RosieG at June 18, 2021 2:26 AM MDT
      June 18, 2021 2:23 AM MDT