Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Derby winner Medina Spirit fails drug test, victory in peril." Why go honorable when you can CHEAT your way to victory?

"Derby winner Medina Spirit fails drug test, victory in peril." Why go honorable when you can CHEAT your way to victory?

Everyone does it or tries to does it. It's just the way it is. Get over it. Join in or get out of the way. That's the AMERICAN way isn't it?

Oh you mean other countries have the same dam* problem with liars and cheaters? Sad that.

Posted - May 10, 2021

Responses

Trump made a statment about it claiming that Medina is a junkie and everybody knows why Biden  is rushing to claim him the winner which is because the World is laughing at the US for having such  poor  border polices and drugs flow across it.  If you get a chance read his full statment it is pretty crazy. Cheers!
      May 10, 2021 8:27 AM MDT

You added a little bit there:

Trump:
    So now even our Kentucky Derby winner, Medina Spirit, is a junky. This is emblematic of what is happening to our Country. The whole world is laughing at us as we go to hell on our Borders, our fake Presidential Election, and everywhere else!
      May 10, 2021 8:37 AM MDT

Or maybe I didn't  add enough . Because his rant was so bizarre  people are wondering if he is confused and he figures it was the jockey that was druged. The World isn't laughing at America the World  is laughing at Trump. Cheers!
      May 10, 2021 8:57 AM MDT

Again I just posted it the complete statement.....it makes complete sense.  Not confusing at all. 
      May 10, 2021 9:21 AM MDT

Saying that a horse is a junky is bizarre and cunfusing - if the horse was a junky it would be hanging out at truck stop bathroom stalls tryng to make money for its next fix. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 10, 2021 10:36 AM MDT
      May 10, 2021 10:31 AM MDT

Simply means the humans were doping the horse.   Which they were. 
      May 10, 2021 10:56 AM MDT

I don't know about that I used to work at an amusment park  next to a horse track and I have hung out with carnies and jockeys and I never heard anyone call a doped horse a junkie.  Plus I was in the Kiss Army and if junkie was a term used for doped race horses  I would of heard about it. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 11, 2021 9:43 AM MDT
      May 10, 2021 5:26 PM MDT

Well your synopsis makes no sense and I know that ain't you Nanoose! I bet it's a doozy! Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      May 10, 2021 8:42 AM MDT

I just posted it for you.  That is the entire statement word for word. 
      May 10, 2021 8:45 AM MDT