Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You would tell a dying man any lie to comfort him. THE BIG LIE that everyone FOOTOO tell means that FOOTOO is a dying man. WHY ELSE the lie?

You would tell a dying man any lie to comfort him. THE BIG LIE that everyone FOOTOO tell means that FOOTOO is a dying man. WHY ELSE the lie?

Posted - May 10, 2021

Responses

No lie.  Why are the Dem so afraid of the AZ audit if nothing happened?    If I was so certain my candidate won, I would invite the securing of the election.  The verifying of the victory. 

Do you know:

1 — Arizona GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward tweeted out on Wednesday that devices that held data during the election in Maricopa County were sneaked offsite nightly. And it’s not clear who took them at this point!

This violated chain of custody regulations and is highly suspicious.

2 — The Maricopa County Election team admitted this week that they do not have ‘Admin’ access to their county’s voting machines.

Why did they cede this to the Dominion voting machine company? And how is this legal? (It is not)

3 — And Maricopa County officials are refusing to turn over routers or router images to the election auditors.

(Why are there routers???  I thought a secure voting system would not be allowed to connect to the internet.)

They are defying a judge’s orders.
    What are they afraid of? And what are they hiding?

This is just AZ....there are problems in other states as well. 

This post was edited by my2cents at May 10, 2021 9:23 AM MDT
      May 10, 2021 8:48 AM MDT

Maybe I would lie to a dying person to confort them. Popularity wise Trump is a dying man and nearly every day Trump adds a new cause of death like that derby thing more and more  people are seeing that Trump is a  one trick pony and his trick is to throw red meat to  his fans so that they will help him overturn a fair election no matter of cost. Cheers!
      May 10, 2021 9:30 AM MDT

PRECISELY Nanoose! EXACTAMUNDO! Hear the death rattle? Any day now. Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 10, 2021 10:43 AM MDT