Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Sounds like bullsh** to me. Do you buy it? Ransomewar INSIDE RUSSIA is the pipeline shutdown bad guy. What don't I believe?

Sounds like bullsh** to me. Do you buy it? Ransomewar INSIDE RUSSIA is the pipeline shutdown bad guy. What don't I believe?

That there is no evidence the Russian government was involved or even knew about it.

Oh c'mon. What nitwit stupid dumb believes THAT?

Nothing big like this goes on inside Russia that putrid putin doesn't know about and probably ordered done.

Who is conning whom here? Who is dumb enough to believe it and even maybe FOOTOO asked his darling Putin to favor him with an attack on America and he did.

Far fetched?

Oh really?
No O'Riley.

If I can think of it you think "they" didn't already think about it?

Posted - May 11, 2021

Responses

The Cold War isn't over but now it will be fought in cyber space and the new weapons are firewalls and coding.  Scary part is thanks to 4 years of Trump the Russians probabally already have back doors into a lot of American computors. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 13, 2021 5:53 AM MDT
      May 11, 2021 8:06 AM MDT

For sure. They were helped by FOOTOOHEADS and still are undoubtedly. TRAITORS or of them may they roast or rot in HE**. I don't care which. Maybe I'll take a straw poll! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      May 13, 2021 5:54 AM MDT

This is a serious issue and one that is not likely to go away any time soon.  According to an article today from  Axios:

"The fight will require a major upgrade of systems at the state and local level, very few of which have been migrated to cloud-based systems that can try to keep one step ahead of the bad guys."

https://mail.yahoo.com/b/folders/4/messages/AHEw3E4iZgqOYJpdVAsbwASzKVo?.src=ym&reason=myc&folderType=TRASH&showImages=true&offset=0
      May 11, 2021 11:46 AM MDT