Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM vis a vis FOOTOOHEADS? They continue to underestimate us and overestimate themselves intellectually. WHY IS THAT?

The ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM vis a vis FOOTOOHEADS? They continue to underestimate us and overestimate themselves intellectually. WHY IS THAT?

They and the HEAD FOOTOO are laughingstocks worldwide and domestically. Fools be they to a one.

Prancing and preening and victory lapping for WHAT?

Who knows?

Anyway they are entertaining on a certain level. PREDICTABLE since they all speak from the same censored script.

Those who don't are FOOTOOED! Fate worse than anything.

Posted - May 12, 2021

Responses

I think the reason they underestimate us and overestimate themselfs is because they have brain damage caused by the air born particals from that orange stuff Trump puts on his face and or the poisonous  gases that Trump let's out. Cheers!
      May 12, 2021 9:40 AM MDT

Once again m'dear you bring up something that never occurred to me. What is in that orange dye? I know when they dye cheese orange they use something called annatto I think. But food dyes in general we avoid no matter the color or number. Some of them are CARCINOGENIC like red dye #4 so we just avoid all of them. Could FOOTOO have been infecting himself all these years by being dyed from head to toe? Could be. Further investigation will be needed. Well maybe they will do an autopsy when he dies and find out why he was what he was and did what he did. It could be a huge brain tumor that was the source of the evil. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      May 13, 2021 3:35 AM MDT

Fixin' to be proven correct soon. 
      May 12, 2021 10:24 AM MDT