Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Each time evil wins over good an angel cries in heaven. Soon America will drown by flood and hurricane and lightning. RIP?

Each time evil wins over good an angel cries in heaven. Soon America will drown by flood and hurricane and lightning. RIP?

NOt that ALL the evil in the world is occurring here.

Just that proportionally it seems that way.

Is drowning painful?

Posted - May 13, 2021

Responses

We hear more about things that happen in our country simply because we live here (close to the source).  Many bad things (tragedies) happen in other countries as well (we don't have the market on evil).  The only way we know is via the media.  If the media doesn't know something happened, how can it report on it? (if a tree falls in the woods and no one's around, does it make a noise?).  Which is more important to Americans, a famine in Africa or a protest in Washington?  The famine kills thousands, yet since it doesn't directly affect us, it's not the top news story (if at all)
      May 13, 2021 3:35 PM MDT

Touche m'dear. Very true. We do get a lot of info about other elsewheres but we are living our reality every day and that is what most directly affects us. I doubt we could take knowing about all those tragedies Shuhak. It's bad enough what we do know. Thank you for bringing out that extremely salient point. Do I want to know about every tragedy?  No way. I couldn't handle it. Happy Friday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 14, 2021 9:30 AM MDT
      May 14, 2021 2:12 AM MDT