Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly the Israelis are really getting into it and getting off on it. A building housing journalists was blown up or bombed! WHY?

Allegedly the Israelis are really getting into it and getting off on it. A building housing journalists was blown up or bombed! WHY?

I guess Israel is just on a roll and going with it. What else will they do while on this "roll"?

Allegedly there was a 1 hour warning to evacuate. I don't know if anyone died. But if they didn't Israel will be ticked off bigly. After all number of dead must always remain high for them. 119 Palestininas dead the other day when only 7 Israelis died. See how proud they are at that? Biglier and betterer are their numbers going to be. Where will end? I have no idea. Well I do. It will never end until everyone is dead. They get off on fights and killing and won't give that up no matter what.

Posted - May 15, 2021

Responses

If Israel bombed it....Hamas etc were using it.  
      May 15, 2021 8:28 AM MDT

Yup. And what surprises and irritates me is that those speaking against Israel at every turn are clueless as to what and who Hamas is and what its ultimate goal is.
      May 15, 2021 8:46 AM MDT