Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Every day more and more detail is uncoverd about what was really going on "back then". It gets worse and worse. Is this what you NEED?

Every day more and more detail is uncoverd about what was really going on "back then". It gets worse and worse. Is this what you NEED?

What are you supposed to do with all that? Dwell on it and feel even worse?

What's the point of revealing it what we lived through. We cannot go back and change any of it. It happened.

Certainly keep digging and digging and uncovering so that JUSTICE can be served. But why do we need to know all the details that are uncovered?

How many detailed deaths and betrayals nad harmful situations and deadly altercations are there and what can we do about it NOW retroactively?

Knowing is good if there is a PURPOSE to it. What is the purpose of our being piled on with more and more and more and more sh**? Does anyone really care any more about what "was" and no longer is?

Frankly Scarlette I don't give a dam*. Do you?

Posted - May 17, 2021

Responses

Well in Trump's case I hope they dig  untill they hit China. They were doing some digging into his tax's and found out he likley used money from the Trump organization to pay for Barron's private school. Finding out stuff like that is important because people will stop giving him money because they know he will abuse it. Cheers!
      May 17, 2021 8:56 AM MDT

You have more faith in them than I do m'dear. They like his using them and abusing them and it doesn't matter to them what he does or says or thinks. He is their guy no matter what so they enjoy the abuse and will do anything to keep feeding it. They want his attention so much they will die to get it. Mentally defective yes. So he knows and takes advantage of it because he knows even if he literally tortured and murdered they'd excuse it and defend him. That's just the kind of adoring worshippers they are. But I do like that you have faith in them. I have none. They disgust me. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      May 17, 2021 12:03 PM MDT