Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Bill Gates has an I.Q. of 160. Allegedly. He admitted a long-term sexual affair with an employee. He asked other women out on dates. Worst?

Bill Gates has an I.Q. of 160. Allegedly. He admitted a long-term sexual affair with an employee. He asked other women out on dates. Worst?

Allegedly he sought the advice of convicted pedophile alleged suicide Jeff Epstein about how to get out of a "TOXIC" marriage.

So here's my question.

How can a 160 IQ be and do what Gates be'd and did? Genius? I think not. Stupid dumb! Right on.

How many other genies like bill did the stupid dumb things he did done?

Oh the slut Bill screwed for years wanted his wife to know all about it. Classy slut eh wot?

Posted - May 17, 2021

Responses

As I've said in the past ... there's Intelligence, and then there's Wisdom.

Intelligence is "book learning".
    Wisdom is "common sense" or "street smarts".
      May 17, 2021 9:57 AM MDT

Well Walt this stuff blew me away. Somehow I had heard nothing about his affair in 2020 when he stepped down from some high office. Nothing. Dumb me. I thought he and Melinda had a really solid marriage and worked together to better mankind. I didn't have a clue. All of this? Jeff Epstein his marriage breakup counselor? Long-term sexual affair with a slut who wanted his wife to know about it and read some letter she wrote? And he asked other women who worked in that company out on dates? It gobstomped me. Was I better off when I didn't know? Well I don't know but I sure don't like knowing this. Another illusion destroyed. Another idol with clay feet that were never fired in a kiln. It is incredibly disappointing and being humiliated like that no wife deserves. Why didn't he just ask for a divorce 20 years ago when he slept with the slut? He didn't want to share the wealth then? Well there's a lot more now. Anyway it just shows to go ya appearances are worth crap. I guess I was asleep at the wheel. I'm not a fan of cheating on a mate. All you have to do is be HONEST and tell the person"it isn't working out. We need to make some changes".  WHO CARES how many they have sex with? It's the betrayal that bothers me. Not that he had the hots for a slut.  She is a slut because she wanted his wife to know and read a letter she wrote to some newspaper. Classy slut. I guess they're the only ones who'd be interested in a cheat. Whatever. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 17, 2021 11:50 AM MDT
      May 17, 2021 11:45 AM MDT

An IQ test is merely an artificial assessment of ability to solve abstract problems. It might help learning, but intelligence and emotion are not the same things.

We might argue that someone as bright as Gates is said to be should be bright enough to know better, but I am afraid high intelligence is no more a guarantee of good behaviour, than is low intelligence. All it means is that the bright ones might be able to hide their misbehaviour for longer.
      May 17, 2021 4:47 PM MDT