Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Chicken or egg? Do you expect what you get or get what you expect? What do you expect from Progressive Libs or Extreme right wing Cons?

Chicken or egg? Do you expect what you get or get what you expect? What do you expect from Progressive Libs or Extreme right wing Cons?

Posted - May 21, 2021

Responses

There is little I expect from either end of the political spectrum as I'm pretty much a moderate in that regard.  
      May 21, 2021 8:56 AM MDT

It seems Biden is a moderate. I see nothing on either end to indicate otherwise. Thank you for your reply L! :) I know that moderation in all things is advisable. I never paid much attention to that. As a famous someone said..I YAM WHAT I YAM AND THAT'S ALL THAT I YAM!  It worked for him. Popeye has been around a very long time. Maybe even longer than me! :)
      May 21, 2021 9:03 AM MDT

The best thing about being a moderate is that neither side is completely left out.  You can't lead a country where half the people are not taken into consideration.  It isn't right and it isn't fair.  There has to be common ground.
      May 21, 2021 9:11 AM MDT

So the wackadoodlenoodles should have equal sway then? I dunno. I shall have to think about that a bit. Thank you for your reply L.
      May 21, 2021 11:18 AM MDT

The wackadoodles are the extremists on both sides.  I seriously doubt they are the majority.
      May 22, 2021 3:07 AM MDT

74 million voted for trump. I consider all of them wackadoodles. 81 million voted for Joe. I think they are not wackadoodles. Now there are about 330 million of us but the ones who didn't vote are irrelevant. 155 million voted. 47.7% of the vote went to trump. So it's almost 50-50. What it would be today I have no idea but I doubt it would be any less and probably it would be more. Mental illness is communicable. We see it all around us. Those who voted for trump are wackadoodldes. Those who support THE BIG LIE are wackadoodldes. All insurrectionists are wackadoodles. There's way more of them than I knew. I think that reality scares me more than anything. Different strokes. Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 22, 2021 3:23 AM MDT

How do you quantify the number of voters who voted for Trump because they couldn't stand Hilary Clinton?  How many Trump voters regret their choice now that his tenure is over?  How many did not vote for him a second time?
      May 22, 2021 6:06 AM MDT

I have no idea sweetie. I disliked Hilary but I voted for her because I didn't see my way clear to vote for a crooked clown like trump. Lesser of two evils. I couldn't tand him more than I couldn't stand Hilary and my conscience is clear about how I voted and for whom. Anyone who voted for trump is the lowest of low...especially those who voted for him again of whom and of which witch there were 74 million. From them comes what we are going through now...HE** and a concerted effort to destroy everything we have ever held dear and the country in the process. 74 million nutjob crackpots conspiracy theory cannibal child sex trafficking believers! OY VEY and AARRGGHH! Thank you for your questions L. Have you come up with any answers to them? Inquiring minds wanna know such things! :)
      May 25, 2021 3:04 AM MDT

I voted for Hilary for the same reason and I can live with that.  I just realized that I didn't quite understand your reference to the 74 million voters in another comment.  You meant the 74 million who voted for him a second time and at that point, they did know what he was like.  Scary when you think about it.
      May 25, 2021 6:06 AM MDT

Precisely. THAT 74 million. SCARY it is and shocking and garish and ghastly. So many stupid dumbs who wear hair shirts. Who knew? Thank you for your reply. The INFAMOUS 74 million will go down in history as INFAMOUS. No matter what they do in life thereafter IT WILL NOT MATTER. I like that. I'm gonna ask. :)
      May 25, 2021 6:31 AM MDT

It is scary, especially the second time around voters, even if they were staunch Republicans who hated Biden.
      May 25, 2021 6:48 AM MDT

74 million adoring worshippers of dreck swine cesspool. Go figger! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      May 26, 2021 5:47 AM MDT

Dreck is right!
      May 26, 2021 7:05 AM MDT

:):):)
      May 26, 2021 12:46 PM MDT