Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » They got a HUGE problemo. GOP is DESPERATE to move on from the 2020 election and that's all that trump talks about! Who is gonna win?

They got a HUGE problemo. GOP is DESPERATE to move on from the 2020 election and that's all that trump talks about! Who is gonna win?

Posted - May 22, 2021

Responses

If they are so desperate to move on, why won't they accept it and let it go?  Seems like every news item is about the gop griping about it and how they're never going to let it happen again.  (and by never letting it happen again, I mean they are determined to do away with voting ...that way they can't lose).
    Be aware, if they succeed in their plans, this country will cease to exist in 2024.
      May 22, 2021 11:00 AM MDT

Frankly m'dear I don't know which end is up and neither do they. What a rotten mess they made of the Republican Party simply because they followed the lead of a dried up failed talk show host. Taking any pride in that is absurd but of course they will for "appearance's sake". Only a few are idiot true believers. The rest are TERRIFIED so they pretend they buy as they continue to lie. They have become VERY GOOD AT THAT. How does that tragedy end? I don't know. We aren't there yet. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      May 23, 2021 11:00 AM MDT