Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Back in the day every news program gave us the same information. Today you watch a specific one depending on your politics. BECAUSE?

Back in the day every news program gave us the same information. Today you watch a specific one depending on your politics. BECAUSE?

That's where you get "the news" you are allowed to hear by your political party orders/demands/ultimatums. Watching any other news channel means YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO THE CAUSE and who wants that?

The newsmouths spout the party line up to and including baldfaced lies conspiracy theories and nutjob crackpot wackadoodoednoodle beliefs. All the lemmings who listen are certain that what they hear is TRUE. Never checking out anything or researching anything or questioning anything or investigating anything or challenging anything how the he** would they know? They don't care. If they "check it out" it is by an approved"source". DUH.

And so it goes. It will get more so and worser. Your TV sets will be equipped with tracking devices that will report to BIG BROTHER exactly what you are watching if they aren't already. Be warned. Disobedience is cause for death.

Watch. Wait. See what lies ahead. It's not as if it's a secret.

Posted - May 26, 2021

Responses

I stopped watching new except in the morning to get the weather. I switch to sports center. Almost no politics.
      May 26, 2021 1:41 PM MDT

So how do you keep apprised of what is going on in the world? Osmosis? Thank you for your reply E.
      May 27, 2021 3:45 AM MDT

I guess I could watch NPR News or BBC America.
      May 27, 2021 8:41 AM MDT

I thought NPR was just on radio. There is a TV version too? If so I'd watch it 24/7. Thank you for your reply E and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      May 30, 2021 2:36 AM MDT

That's an oops. Public television.
      May 30, 2021 7:01 AM MDT

Oh! Okey dokey. I'm an oopser from way back. Thank you for the clarification E. Appreciate it! :)
      May 30, 2021 7:03 AM MDT