Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Trump will be in Washington, D.C. at his new hotel which is underperforming. Few guests. Is the Trump brand tarnished/in trouble?

Trump will be in Washington, D.C. at his new hotel which is underperforming. Few guests. Is the Trump brand tarnished/in trouble?

Trump is taking a day off from the campaign trail and concentrating on business.  Apparently many  people are distancing themselves from the Trump brand because they don't want to be associated with anything Trump. Whether this is temporary or permanent has Trump gambled the health/stability of his business empire so he could run for president?  Is the Trump brand wordlwide much less appealing to investors/customers? If he does become a Trump TV station owner will anyone watch besides his current supporters? I guess  if there are 14 million of them that's a sizable audience. What happens to Fox news when Trump News takes over? Which would you watch and why?

Posted - October 26, 2016

Responses

I don't think I would stay there because I probably can't afford it. I think his businesses will suffer because as the saying goes "when the cats' away the mice will play". :) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at November 15, 2016 10:01 PM MST
      November 15, 2016 10:00 PM MST