Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What do the 1/6/21 white supremacist fascist racist VIOLENT domestic terrorists commemorate on Memorial Day?

What do the 1/6/21 white supremacist fascist racist VIOLENT domestic terrorists commemorate on Memorial Day?

All the murders/kills so far and those that are yet to come!

Memorializing their present their now and their tomorrow. All involve bloodshed and destruction of "the other".

Well what the he** do you expect them to memorialize? American WAR HEROES who fought and died to keep America safe from people like THEM? Sheesh. Get a grip. Smell the  skunk..

Posted - May 30, 2021

Responses

Perhaps they are like Harris and just wish everyone to enjoy their long weekend.

May 30, 2021 10:33 AM MDT

Beer.  Those who disavow what happened on that day spit in the face of those who died to make/keep this country free.
      May 30, 2021 4:22 PM MDT

They "commemorate" BEER? Geez Shuhak that's a new one on me. i guess there could be worse things like celebrating gas chambers firing squads and insurrections! Thank you for your reply m'dear. Do they drink cheap rotgut beer or the imported stuff? This post was edited by RosieG at June 1, 2021 2:04 AM MDT
      May 31, 2021 2:29 AM MDT

I was being facetious.  Americans use any excuse to drink.  To many, holidays are just another excuse.
      May 31, 2021 11:55 AM MDT

You know the stereotypical beer gut six-pack-a-day gun-totin' redneck? That's how I see them 24/7. Not my cuppa tea in any way on any level. Rowdy raucous republicans. All the same cuppa tea. No difference among 'em. Say trump and they all melt and then cheer and then all glassy eyed and reverential. Sheesh. Not my cuppa tea. Thank you for your reply Shuhak>
      June 1, 2021 2:06 AM MDT