Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This question is not meant for those of you who disbelieve in a Supreme Being. It's for those of us who do believe. The Question?

This question is not meant for those of you who disbelieve in a Supreme Being. It's for those of us who do believe. The Question?

Do you think it possible that rather than battle between those who worship Satan and those who worship GOD the final battle will between

Those who worship GOD

and

Those who worship donald john trump?

They cannot serve both MASTERS. They foolishly believe they can and believe they do but we KNOW they can't

So which way do you think they will go? All those adoring worshippers who kiss the ground donald john walks upon and thank GOD for bringing their donald john to them but otherwise believe GOD the HE is of no use to them

versus

Those of us who believe that is BLASPHEMY that GOD would bring such EVIL to help the people find salvation.

I mean just typing those words make my fingers giggle!

Tossup? Everybody dies? No one wins?

Posted - May 30, 2021

Responses

Again,  I do not know anyone who worships Trump.

Supporting a candidate/politician is not worship.  

Yes anyone worshipping anyone/anything other than God is committing blasphemy. 
      May 30, 2021 10:26 AM MDT

Sorry, but I have to agree with m2c on this one. Your question makes a fallacious comparison. Great hyperbole though, I'll give you that.
      May 30, 2021 10:30 AM MDT

No apologies necessary SB. I stand by my question. What you think of it is irrelevant to me. It's what I WONDER and I have every right to verbalize it. After all GOD gave me this brain and expects me to use it so I do. I think those who adoringly worship trump (74 million voted for him after 4 years of corruption) are not remotely religious in my opinion. They can have the bible memorized and attend church every day and pray to GOD and I think they are all PHONIES. The trump represents Satan to me and thus therefore to whit all those who adoringly worship him and buy his lies service Satan. You cannot have two masters. They don't. They service the trump and abandon all else of value. Hyperbole? I think not. My opinion is a as valid as yours or any trump adoring worshipper. But thanks for your opinion. Not surprising or enlightening or edifying. So what? :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 1, 2021 2:29 AM MDT
      June 1, 2021 2:29 AM MDT

June 1, 2021 5:35 AM MDT