Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Much weeping is going on in Heaven. This I firmly believe to be true. Who doeth the weeping?

Much weeping is going on in Heaven. This I firmly believe to be true. Who doeth the weeping?

All those fought so hard their entire lives to GET and PROTECT our voting rights..our civil rights. Some of them almost died doing it. Some did or were murdered specificially.

Know who else is weeping? GOD. If there is a LOVING GOD HE could NOT NOT be weeping at this travesty of ugly evil incivility and hate.

Do I KNOW? Of course not. Do I BELIEVE? You bet your a** I do. Wherever you are out there doing whatever the he** you are doing just know that you will pay one day for what you do here. I believe that. If there is a universal justice at work that balances things out I BELIEVE THAT. Elsewise our entire lives have been a massive joke and worthless.

Posted - May 30, 2021

Responses

There is no weeping in heaven. Notice verse 4.

Revelation 21:1-4  1  Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.

Rev 21:2  And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 

Rev 21:3  And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. 

Rev 21:4  He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” 

On the other hand, there is a place where there will be weeping. Notice verse 28.

Luke 13:24-30  “Strive to enter through the narrow door. For many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 

Luk 13:25  When once the master of the house has risen and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and to knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, open to us,’ then he will answer you, ‘I do not know where you come from.’ 

Luk 13:26  Then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in your presence, and you taught in our streets.’ 

Luk 13:27  But he will say, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you come from. Depart from me, all you workers of evil!’ 

Luk 13:28  In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God but you yourselves cast out. 

Luk 13:29  And people will come from east and west, and from north and south, and recline at table in the kingdom of God. 

Luk 13:30  And behold, some are last who will be first, and some are first who will be last.”

Does God cry? God is not described as crying in the Bible. So, God does not cry actual tears as we do. However, He is described as feeling strong emotions. Never assume anything. Always check Scripture to make sure what you say is accurate. Also referencing and using God as a tool to get a political message across is not a good idea. Be careful.
      May 30, 2021 8:30 PM MDT