Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If true I don't understand how this could possibly have happened. Do you?

If true I don't understand how this could possibly have happened. Do you?

Sophie Hartman (white) adopted two girls (black)

One of which Sophie forced to undergo 473 medical procedures including wearing leg braces and being in a wheelchair.

She read that those caring for the handicapped get more money. Clearly she is bonkers but how did the medical community perpetuate her madness? 473 medical procedures on a little girl.

Something is fishy here. Someone somewhere a long time ago should have blown the whistle if the medical personnel wasn't swift enough to do so.

Unnecessary surgeries, tests, feeding tubes shoved down her throat. The list of what was done is unbelievable.

So. How could this have happened? How many people had to drop the ball on this one?

Posted - June 1, 2021

Responses

Are you claiming the surgeries/medical procedures were not neccessary and it had something to do with the girl being black? 

Where are the charges against the Doctors for doing the unnecessary procedures? This would be insurance fraud and/medicaid fraud along with malpractice.  

This post was edited by my2cents at June 1, 2021 6:12 AM MDT
      June 1, 2021 6:02 AM MDT

I claim nothing. I just report.
      June 2, 2021 2:17 AM MDT

The same type of questions are asked about parents/children who suffer through Munchausen By Proxy.
    Generally, children are not left alone with doctors during exams - and the parent answers questions.
    Nor do most young children speak up, to counter what the parent/guardian is saying.

Nor is it uncommon for people to suffer medical issues that don't show up on tests.

I don't know the specifics of this case, but the above are reasons why medical personnel may not have known she was lying.
      June 1, 2021 12:45 PM MDT

473 times? Thank you for your reply Walt.
      June 2, 2021 2:16 AM MDT