Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump trying to unload the D.C. "International Hotel" Lease. Trump shuts down his BLOG. Folding his tent and going away into the sunset?

The trump trying to unload the D.C. "International Hotel" Lease. Trump shuts down his BLOG. Folding his tent and going away into the sunset?

"Trump brand SUCKERED for a few years or SUFFERED for a few years"?

Suckerer suffereder? How swell when the plan comes together.

Posted - June 2, 2021

Responses

The blog was only up for a month before they closed it down.  Cruz and the two female Qanons were the only ones who read it.   
      June 2, 2021 6:40 PM MDT

Oh boy! That means every other trumpican who did not read it avidly daily is on the trump list for revenge retaliation and who knows what? Not even his family read it to make they stayed in the will? Pretty pathetic. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to you L! :)
      June 3, 2021 2:02 AM MDT

Could be. :)  I saw something on Facebook that said something to the effect that if Trump was never heard from again, hardly anyone in the GOP would go looking for him.  
      June 3, 2021 7:54 AM MDT

Hahahahahahahahaha! That's BAD ROSIE laughing at something that is probably absolutely true but really sad if you are trump. I think they'd be well rid of him. He is a nuisance that is like an albatross around their necks. Let's see what hits him next? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Thursday to you! :)
      June 3, 2021 9:20 AM MDT

I hope what hits him is a hailstorm of lawsuits from the Attorney General.
      June 3, 2021 10:09 AM MDT

Also the Manhattan DA is gunning for him too. So I do think if he's smart he'll fly off to a land with no extradition and fade into the background. Except he needs the spotlight and attention so I think he literally would rather die than fade away. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 3, 2021 11:35 AM MDT

I can't imagine Trump riding off into the sunset never to be heard from again.  It's against his need for constant adulation and attention.
      June 3, 2021 12:17 PM MDT

I know. The moth that cannot resist the flame which is its ultimate undoing! Until that day comes I hope we can survive him! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 4, 2021 5:38 AM MDT

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.  We've survived a lot in our years on earth, so I'm hoping we will survive this, too.
      June 4, 2021 6:29 AM MDT

"This too shall pass." WHEN? The FOOTOO is the very worst of the worst I've ever had the misfortune to be burdened with. Vile evil corrupt traitor! AND HE IS STILL WHINYA**ING his way through every day. ENOUGH ALREADY! Thank you for your reply L! :) I mean how much can a human being take of vile before he/she dies of poisoning?
      June 4, 2021 6:50 AM MDT

I've decided that the best way to get rid of him it to stop paying attention to anything he says or does and to read as little as possible about him.  Call it self-preservation. :)
      June 4, 2021 10:15 AM MDT

Makes sense. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 9, 2021 7:03 AM MDT

I bet there is lots of unpaid bills (from contractors and service people) and before the hotel is sold those bills will have to be taking care of. Cheers!
      June 3, 2021 9:59 AM MDT

Absolutely Nanoose! He and his people have stiffed everyone everywhere to the tune of MILLIONS of dollars. He OWES BIGLY MUCHLY. It's his schtick. His MO. The more he screws others the more MANLY he feels. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      June 3, 2021 11:37 AM MDT