Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The guy dumps his fiancee,impregnates and marries another dame. Years later the guy and the dumpee get back together again. She trusts him?

The guy dumps his fiancee,impregnates and marries another dame. Years later the guy and the dumpee get back together again. She trusts him?

Would YOU give the person who dumped another crack at you? DUMP #2? Why would you?

Posted - June 3, 2021

Responses

By all accounts, both of these people are damaged goods and their decision-making "skills" are questionable. No good will come of this because there is just way too much baggage.
      June 3, 2021 8:34 AM MDT

That just weirded me out Zack. It did. NO WAY would I ever go back to someone who dumped me. They do it once it would be easier to do again. I know dumper has had problems with alcohol and maybe drugs. I didn't know if the dumpee had any such problems so you're probably right. Damaged goods with questionable decision-making skills. Actually it's a very kind way of putting it. So it's the second time  around the barn. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to you m'dear! :)
      June 3, 2021 8:53 AM MDT