Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "While true that it's a doomed loop of CRAZY that doesn't mean it isn't dangerous." Apparently the trump and his et al are DANGEROUS! HOW?

"While true that it's a doomed loop of CRAZY that doesn't mean it isn't dangerous." Apparently the trump and his et al are DANGEROUS! HOW?

The trump speech last night was "very low energy" but dangerous still.

The low-energy guy is old fat and out of shape. STRIKE THAT. That implies he was ever in shape which he wasn't.

Wounded lions are very dangerous. The trump and his et al are all wounded. The danger is rising fast.

Along with the humiliation of being mocked ridiculed and poked fun at.

KABOOM!

Posted - June 6, 2021

Responses

The biggest kaboom /crazy of Trump's speach last night was he may of had his suit pants on backwards. There are photos and videos of Trump at the speach last night that look like he had his pants on backwards. If you Google "Trump + pants on backwards" you will be able to see them. Cheers!
      June 6, 2021 8:53 AM MDT

I can see that the area around his crotch is a bit blurred and the quality of the video is questionable. It was funny as hell regardless.
      June 6, 2021 8:59 AM MDT

The video I watched was not blurred and it sure looked like his pants were on backwards.  There was no zipper on the pants and the bump looks like the bump  made for the butt on the back of pants. Cheers,
      June 6, 2021 9:15 AM MDT

:):):)
      June 6, 2021 10:47 AM MDT

Even MSN is reporting that is pants are on correctly.  

But, what I want to know is WHY are Trump haters staring at his CROTCH?  This is Trump Derangement Syndrome taken to a whole new level. This post was edited by my2cents at June 6, 2021 11:24 AM MDT
      June 6, 2021 11:22 AM MDT

:):):)
      June 6, 2021 12:51 PM MDT

I just did a experiment to try and figure out if Trump had his pants on backwards and to try to figure out if it is even possible to put a pair of pants on backwards and not know that you have them on backwards. First I put my sweetpants on backwards and there was a noticeable butt bump in the front and I could tell they were on backwards because they didn't feel right. Then I put my nylon track pants on backwards and there was a noticeable butt bump in the front and I could tell they were on backwards because they didn't feel right. I didn't put my suit pants on backwards but I'm pretty sure that there would  of been a noticeable butt bump  in the front and I would know that I had them on backwards. My conclusion to the experiment was yes Trump had his pants on backwards and no it is not  possible to put a pair of pants on backwards and not know that they are on backwards - unless you are round. A round shape has no front or back so maybe because Trump is round he couldn't tell he had his pants on backwards. Cheers!
      June 6, 2021 11:09 AM MDT

Here's the flaw in that m'dear. YOU ARE COGENT LUCID and COMPREHEND WHAT IS. We know that the trump and his et al are totally incapable of comprehension lucid thinking or have any touch with reality. So though your testing was admirable unless you were like him...nutjob crackpot loony tune...your awareness would not match his unawareness. I think. I don't KNOW. But it's just what I think. Now about his being a round mound. That is true for sure. But a butt and a front? Even if you have a FLAT BUTT like I do I KNOW my backside and frontside are exceedingly different. So does my Jim.  He has flat butt too! But the trump and his et al? I don't think they they know their a**es from a hole in the ground frankly. Else how could they be what they are and continue on continuing on continuing on and on and on and on? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 6, 2021 12:58 PM MDT
      June 6, 2021 12:57 PM MDT

Oh my golly whiz THANK You Nanoose very extremely BIGLY. After I post this response to you I shall so do! GOOGLE "Trump pants on backwards"! I can hardly wait!  Here I go! WhOOPEE!  :)
      June 6, 2021 12:38 PM MDT

Interesting..... See above. 
      June 6, 2021 12:40 PM MDT

Trumps speaches are dangerous he could still cause a riot by pushing the big lie but I think the biggest danger  of Trump's speaches will be to the Repulican party. Cheers!
      June 6, 2021 10:02 AM MDT

You mean the "trumpican: party don't you m'dear? It murdered the Republican party in plain sight in cold blood and never ever winced. But remember the millions of whatevers who voted for him after surviving 4 years of him? I believe 12 MILLION MORE voted for him in 2020 than in 2016. It that'doesn't curl your hair I don't know what would..eve if you were bald! I kid you not. After 4 years of corruption devastation lies humiliation they wanted 4 more years of it? OY VEY! :) Thank you for your reply Nanoose. This post was edited by RosieG at June 6, 2021 10:42 AM MDT
      June 6, 2021 10:40 AM MDT