Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which 1 is your favorite DON? Corleone Quixote trump or Juan? BECUZ WHY HOW COME?

Which 1 is your favorite DON? Corleone Quixote trump or Juan? BECUZ WHY HOW COME?

Posted - June 6, 2021

Responses

Don Quixote ... because sometimes I think I'm "tilting at windmills", at work.
    Though I wish I could introduce them to "my little friend".

LOL
      June 7, 2021 8:35 AM MDT

Hahahahahahaha! Yeah. Well m'dear if you wanted to you could PRETEND to be the don of whom you speak and do it convincingly. No doubt. But say you did. When and what occasioned your windmill tilting? It musta been something HUGELY GIGANTIC to trap you like that.

Say for instance you always believed in UFO's and felt guilty about it. Well your time has come. The gubment has finally admitted there are some things THEY CANNOT EXPLAIN. TA DA! What you always knew they finally admitted might could perhaps be true. Big deal. Thank you for your reply. I'm going to try to think of any windmills I've tilted at now that I asked that of you. It's funny Walt. I am exceeding trusting and also exceeding suspicious. I can't figure out why but I am that..both..simultaneously. Are you? I shall ask. I just this very minute thought that and I know it's totally true. Weird. :)
      June 8, 2021 1:41 PM MDT