Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I just realized that trump is wearing his pants backwards. The DEMENTIA seems to be getting worse." " Why does NO ONE LOVE HIM ENOUGH?"

"I just realized that trump is wearing his pants backwards. The DEMENTIA seems to be getting worse." " Why does NO ONE LOVE HIM ENOUGH?"

Of course the trump and his et al will blame it all on ANTIFA BLACK LIVES MATTER and the DEEP STATE child cannibal sex trafficking/ WHAT? His pant on backwards of course. So unaware of hisself he didn't even notice it. AND NO ONE CHECKED HIM OUT FOR DECENCY BEFORE HE WENT ON STAGE. NO ONE! NOT ONE PERSON.

Now how ja like it? A lot or not?  So now the trump and his et al are the backwards pants guy? Fly it up the flagpole to see who salutes?

Posted - June 6, 2021

Responses

Again....no he was not. Even MSN has reported that Trump's pants were on correctly. 

Why are people looking that hard at Trump's CROTCH?  Trump Derangement Syndrome abounds everywhere it seems. Just a whole new level....

June 6, 2021 12:55 PM MDT

Good answer. And I agree with you about the Trump Derangement Syndrome. Their hate-fueled blind obsession with Trump is a bit disturbing to watch. I wonder how history will view these people.
      June 6, 2021 6:41 PM MDT