Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The PANTS on BACKWORDS NO FLY GUY is getting a lot of attention. He'll be getting lots lots lots more when he choose his veep. GUESS WHO?

The PANTS on BACKWORDS NO FLY GUY is getting a lot of attention. He'll be getting lots lots lots more when he choose his veep. GUESS WHO?

The my pillow guy of course.

You don't think he'll "do" Mike Pence ever again do you? Nope. Time to divorce move on and screw with someone else more nearly like him. Mike Pence never was. Pants on Backwards Guy and My Pillow guy? A combo made in heaven. PERFECTS mates to go the distance. Over and over and over and over.

You'll support that match natch! :)

Posted - June 6, 2021

Responses

Veep will be DeSantis

June 6, 2021 12:59 PM MDT

Maybe the pants on backwards guy will pick Mork from Ork for his VP.  On the first eposid  of Mork and Mindy  - Mork put his suit on backwards because he was an allian and  didn't know  any better. Cheers!
      June 6, 2021 3:48 PM MDT

ROBIN WILLIAMS! May he RIP. Leaving us as he did by his own hand was so very sad. I had no idea behind the brilliant clown was a very depressed human being. I LOVED that show Nanoose. You saw it too? Nanu nanu! Wouldn't Mork have been a SPECTACULAR veep? He didn't have a mean bone in his extraterrestrial body! Remember when he did a headstand on the sofa? Those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end! You know the gal who played Mindy, Pam Dawber, had another show later with an actress named Rebecca Schaeffer who played her younger sister? Someone rang Rebecca's doorbell..she opened the door and was shot to death by a "fan". How he found out her address I don't know. Pam is married to Mark Harmon, the actor on the original NCIS. Trivia FYI if you didn't already know. SIGH. Thanks for reminding us of Mork :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 7, 2021 3:51 AM MDT
      June 7, 2021 3:49 AM MDT