Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are all countries being cyberattack hacked as much as the US or are we just more vulnerable and incapable of preventing it?

Are all countries being cyberattack hacked as much as the US or are we just more vulnerable and incapable of preventing it?

Posted - June 11, 2021

Responses

We're just dumb enough to cooperate.
      June 11, 2021 2:51 PM MDT

You know what comes to mind for me Shuhak? "Sitting ducks in a shooting gallery". Back and forth we go as we go no place. Back and forth , forth and back in the same small space getting shot at repeatedly. I can't figger it out for the life of me! Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 12, 2021 3:29 AM MDT

I guess so and there seems to be no priority in this matter. The people that are supposed to control these kinds of things are dragging their feet on strengthening security measures.
      June 11, 2021 3:15 PM MDT

That's how it appears to be to me too Zack. You'd think that would be a TOP PRIORITY 24/7but apparently it isn't. Go figger! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine. :) So we're sitting ducks then right? :(
      June 12, 2021 3:27 AM MDT

Not "all" countries, only those either with companies and individuals large enough and rich enough for criminals to think worth robbing, or with state organisations that hostile governments think worth attacking for other reasons of their own.

The success of the attacks does depend very much on the hacked systems being insufficiently defended, but it is a sort of arms-race.
      June 13, 2021 4:13 PM MDT