Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This is gonna make the trump and his et al MAD AS HE**! Allegedly half of the House Republicans HAVE BEEN VACCINATED! Are they NUTS?

This is gonna make the trump and his et al MAD AS HE**! Allegedly half of the House Republicans HAVE BEEN VACCINATED! Are they NUTS?

All House of REpresentative DEMOCRATS allegedly have been vaccinated. That's expected.

But half of the trump and his et al in the HOUSE have also been vaccinated? Death Knell for them for shure fer sure fore shurr.

Disloyal SOB's they be. What should be done with them? I know. The insurrectionist sharpshooters have to use them for target practice. What better way to kill two birds with one stone. The traitor DIES and the sharpshooter gets the practice. Heaven.

Posted - June 12, 2021

Responses

Perhaps you missed it. But Trump got the vaccine and encourages everyone to get it. 

No. That does not change my mind...I will not be getting it.
      June 12, 2021 5:46 AM MDT

Trump and his wife got their shots in secrete and  it was kept secrete for weeks. So I can't see that being very encouraging - the 3 presidents before him all got their shots and it was broadcast on national TV . Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 12, 2021 9:02 AM MDT

:):):)
      June 12, 2021 9:57 AM MDT

He has publicly said he received the vaccine and publicly encouraged everyone to get the vaccine. 

At the time, law makers were being criticized for jumping the line....in front of elderly, and healthcare workers....just how do you think they would have treated Trump for getting it after already have the disease itself.  Wasting a dose that someone else could have used.... 
      June 12, 2021 10:37 AM MDT

I was just thinking that because Trump is such a big baby the doctors had to promise to give him a lollipop after he got his shot but his lollipop was a KFC drum stick. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 12, 2021 9:17 AM MDT

Whether it's his thumb, a lollipop or a hamburger the trump and his et al don't know the difference.  He just grabs and stuffs and worries not. Do you think one day we will be able to figure out how in the he** he got so many homo saps to follow him? The second coming of Jesus? Seems to me that's what it is. Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Here goes a question about that! :)
      June 12, 2021 9:20 AM MDT

I think they already know how Trump was able to come to power  - he played on people's fears, greed and racisom plus he lied a lot. There is a book called The Dictators Handbook and  it is about how history's dictators came to power and it is scary how many of the things Trump did were in that book. Cheers!
      June 12, 2021 9:46 AM MDT

Thank you for telling me about something I did not know Nanoose...which you do all the time. "The Dictators Handbook"? Seriously? I wonder if the trump and his et al read it? I wonder if it's a good idea to write how to books about that? I shall ask. What do YOU think? It's a guidebook of HOW TO. What kind of HOW TO book would you write to neutralize the trump? I'm gonna ask! :)
      June 12, 2021 9:55 AM MDT

The book was written to point out the signs of a dictator and not let them come in to power or hang on to power.  Not sure if a how to neutralise Trump book is needed any more because latley he has been doing a good job of doing it to himself. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 12, 2021 10:15 AM MDT

So NOT a "how to" book but how to spot one and neutralize it/him/them? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 12, 2021 10:19 AM MDT