Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When Joe visits the Queen bet he won't be greeted by a sea of overhead BABY BLIMPS like the trump was. You?

When Joe visits the Queen bet he won't be greeted by a sea of overhead BABY BLIMPS like the trump was. You?

Posted - June 12, 2021

Responses

Probably no blimps and probally no acts of disrespect like walking in front of the Queen like Trump did. And you  can bet that none of England's national treasures will be at risk like they were when Trump was at Buckingham palace - for a photo op he sat in a historic chair that was meant for show not sitting. And you can bet that Biden won't insist that his chopper land on Buckingham  palices front lawn even after being told that it could damage the lawn and they have a landing pad behind the castle. I bet the G7 will be differnt this year for one thing we won't hear Biden winning about how Russia should be there and Biden won't leave the G7 early  like Trump did. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 13, 2021 3:10 AM MDT
      June 12, 2021 11:44 AM MDT

Excellent thumbnail synopsis of what to expect with Joe. I don't know if the Brits adore Joe that much but I'm pretty sure they don't despise him as they did and do Don Guano. What's not to hate after all? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 13, 2021 3:11 AM MDT

I didn't take to Mr. Trump either - his first forays abroad as President soon showed his lack of diplomatic knowledge and skills long before the effects within the USA of his presidency started to appear - but nor did I support the demonstrations against him.

You need consider that apart from the man's character, what really matters in other countries is not the President's political party and domestic politics, but his foreign policy.
      June 13, 2021 3:43 PM MDT