Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » HELP! I planned to place Don Guano in one of Dante's 9 circles of HE** but he fits all 9. Split him into 9 parts?

HELP! I planned to place Don Guano in one of Dante's 9 circles of HE** but he fits all 9. Split him into 9 parts?

FIRST      LIMBO   For unbaptized and virtuous Pagans..maybe he belongs here too. How would I know?
SECOND  LUST  Anyone controlled by hormones. Dames sue him for sexual impropriety/RAPE. So he fits here
THIRD     GLUTTONY  The guy weighs 400lbs. His appearance attests to his being a glutton
FOURTH  GREED   Money grubbers and the overly materialistic   Once again he fits bigly bigtime
FIFTH      ANGER   Wrathful soul always angry at someone and usually in multiplicities
SIXTH      HERESY  He uses GOD and BIBLES for photo ops and fake "belief". He is an heretic head to toe
SEVENTH  VIOLENCE  Well he has ginned up violence ever since he ran for prez. Also 1/6/21 is his. He fits here
EIGHTH    FRAUD   I WUZ ROBBED is the biggest fraud but he is also being charged with more multiples
NINTH   TREACHERY  Where all historical TRAITORS end up.

See the problem? In which HE** does he most belong? All of them.

So being a fair person as I am let's just cut him up in 9 pieces so he can be properly represented at each level.

Whaddaya say hey hey hey?

Posted - June 17, 2021

Responses