Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ya know why Don Guano is so obsessed with resuscitating his prezidenzy? His adoring worshippers will pay his weight in GOLD! 500 lbs?

Ya know why Don Guano is so obsessed with resuscitating his prezidenzy? His adoring worshippers will pay his weight in GOLD! 500 lbs?

I think gold is valued by so much per ounce. The fatter Don Guano gets the more his adoring worshippers will pay him. It is in his best interest to keep obesing until he dies.

Posted - June 17, 2021

Responses

We may not always agree with others, but why do we need to cause them suffering? Why do we think it's funny, cute, or trendy to put down, hurt, or even abuse another person, verbally, physically, or by the written word?

Perhaps we attack others in order to feel good, or at least belittle someone as a way of making ourselves look better; finding fault or putting them down makes us feel superior. This tends to happen more when we are down ourselves, as misery loves company. If we feel bad ourselves we invariably find fault in others. 

You would think that as human beings we would be concerned about another's good fortune and happiness and respect their preferences and choices. When we have genuine regard for ourselves we naturally extend that by wishing others success. Just my opinion of course. :)
      June 17, 2021 12:41 PM MDT