Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you can't stay ahead and have trouble keeping up are you doomed?

If you can't stay ahead and have trouble keeping up are you doomed?

Posted - June 17, 2021

Responses

Yes... unless you change your path.    
      June 17, 2021 1:44 PM MDT

I'm kinda talking about the cyber attacks on our country. We can't seem to keep up and I don't know how far behind we are. Is it just that we are not smart enough to figger it out Shuhak? We seem to be slower to realize and slow to act and when we do it doesn't seem to be enough. What happens if something REALLY BIGLY BAD hits? What then? Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 17, 2021 1:48 PM MDT

Perhaps we're just stupid.  Companies should isolate ALL (100%) of their critical systems from the internet (outside access).  Most try (closed networks), but since access is still available (for certain users), it still leaves a path for hackers to get in.  Of course, if one can get in, copycaters will quickly pop up looking to get their "piece of the pie".
      June 17, 2021 2:29 PM MDT

Oh my gosh Shuhak! Those 4 words just cracked me up. "Perhaps we're just stupid." Oh my gosh. you sure do know how to get attention! I mean how do you ignore what follows? You don't. You can't!

The topic isn't funny so I just smacked myself upside the head for laughing. I am scared of what's yet to come. The entire power grid of the country being taken down. What would be worse than that? I shall ask. Wouldn't it cripple us for a very long time? Would they destroy everything completely or just wreck it? Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      June 18, 2021 3:25 AM MDT