Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How are y'all spending Father's Day? Family get-together? Taking him out to dinner? Cooking his favorite meal? Phone call due to distance?

How are y'all spending Father's Day? Family get-together? Taking him out to dinner? Cooking his favorite meal? Phone call due to distance?

Remembering?

Posted - June 20, 2021

Responses

Nothing special...sitting around doing nothing.
      June 20, 2021 3:49 PM MDT

No special meal prepared for you? No phone calls from "the kids"? No "Happy Father's Day" from anyone? Hmmm. Well different strokes. Anyway sitting around "doing nothing" is doing something isn't it? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply.
      June 21, 2021 2:32 AM MDT

The kids called.
      June 21, 2021 11:07 AM MDT

Eating special doughnuts and special pizza. The doughnuts are special because our son gifted me with them this morning and they come from the best bakery on the Island. The pizza is special because it is coming from a new pizza joint that hand stretches the pizza dough - I have never had hand stretched pizza dough but I bet it will be a extra special crust. I am going to wash it all down with chocolate  milk which isn't that special because I drink a lot of chocolate milk anyway. Cheers!
      June 20, 2021 4:19 PM MDT

Sounds AWESOME Nanoose! Can you describe IN DETAIL the doughnut/pizza you consumed? Remember I'm a FOODIE so talk of food always is a welcome subject! That was very super duper kind thoughtful and loving of your son. Didja share? I withdraw that question. I KNOW you did! You're not selfish! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      June 21, 2021 2:28 AM MDT

Dad and I went for a ride out to the lake and back, and visited in the truck. It was a nice ride and time out together. Nice sunny day out here too.
      June 20, 2021 5:25 PM MDT

One on one...Dad and son. I like that and I betcha your dad did too. Thank you for your reply Nightwolf and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      June 21, 2021 2:30 AM MDT