Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once again in America "hospitals are filling up again". This time with the deadlier DELTA variantt. Affecting who(m)?

Once again in America "hospitals are filling up again". This time with the deadlier DELTA variantt. Affecting who(m)?

The die-hard ANTIVAX cabal of course. Some states only have a vaccination rate of 20%. They are at great risk.

America the stupid dumb. Opening up too much too soon. WHADDAYA EXPECT for goodness sakes?

Condolences to all of us.

Condolences to the rest of the world.

Posted - June 25, 2021

Responses

Cleaning out the gene pool?
      June 25, 2021 1:02 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Naughty my friend and I'm even naughtier for laughing. Well laughter arises out of surprise, right? Being caught off guard? I was going to attempt to rebut it but then I got to thinking "who would NOT already be vaccinated"? Guess what I came up with? Exactly the who/whom you did. So I do think your reply though "seemingly" naughty is spot on the TRUTH! First laugh today m'dear for which I thank thee. Happy Saturday! Weather doing okey dokey up north? No fires yet? Fingers crossed! :)
      June 26, 2021 7:29 AM MDT

Only some minor fires (just a few acres) and they get them out quickly.  

It was cool on Thursday (82).  It even lightly sprinkled most of the afternoon (no measurable amount).  NOw it's supposed to get hot again.  However, I'm on the southern periphery of the heat as most of it will be in the Pacific Northwest.  So it might not get too hot.  
      June 26, 2021 10:40 AM MDT

Good to know. It's still early on in "the season" of course. Fingers crossed! Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Saturday to you and your family! :)
      June 26, 2021 11:25 AM MDT