Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » An alien ship lands on earth and the commander of the ship asks of the first person he encounters "TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER". Could you?

An alien ship lands on earth and the commander of the ship asks of the first person he encounters "TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER". Could you?

I guess it would be entirely dependent on which country the aliens land on wouldn't it?

So the alien would be taken to the LEADER of that country. Who/whomever was in power at the time.

Is there a LEADER in the world about whom everyone would agree?

Assuming you didn't faint from fear if the alien asked you that question whom would it be?

Posted - June 26, 2021

Responses

There would have to be protocols pre-prepared for any such eventuality.

Points to consider are:
    Is the ET emissary in nature:
    Military,
    peaceful,
    private,
    ambassadorial.

Until the nature of the situation were assessed, it would be somewhat unwise to take them to any leader.

The ability to span the cosmos to reach here, suggests technological superiority over us.

That implies:

ET would not need anyone to tell them who, or where, any leader was.

However, going with the suggested scenario, a leader could be in danger from them.
    This is quite apart from the possibility of biological incompatibility (disease), or of the ET being parasitic (whether unintended, or deliberate).

The outcome for the peoples of Africa, Central America, and America, did not turn out well for them when they were "visited" by the technologically more "advanced" European barbarians with their weapons and their diseases. 

The general protocol ought to be to treat the visit with severe caution, with respect, and assume peaceful intent and non-threat, unless shown otherwise.

P.S.
    There's no such thing as ETs, and there are no alien space ships - but, watch this space! This post was edited by Robert at July 2, 2021 3:38 PM MDT
      June 28, 2021 4:16 PM MDT

Not until he told where he leaned to speak English.
      June 28, 2021 4:38 PM MDT

Leaned?
      June 29, 2021 2:24 AM MDT

Got my "r" key repaired, painted and sealed yesteday. 
    Thanks for binging it up.
      June 29, 2021 4:14 PM MDT

Sure.  The Governor of my state is a Moron.
      June 28, 2021 4:46 PM MDT

How does this reply pertain to the question I asked?
      June 29, 2021 2:24 AM MDT

You ask would I take to my leader, I said yes and told you why.
      June 29, 2021 2:43 AM MDT

I'll take him, or it to the nearest toad and tell them that's my leader. 

Image result for toad
      June 28, 2021 5:04 PM MDT

Not a terribly good idea to attempt to insult the intelligence of a being who has the technology to span the cosmos, who has been up all night shouting at his crew, has not yet had breakfast, and is behind schedule ... Telling him that is probably just asking to get zapped (or turned into a toad, where they are of the magical persuasion)! > > > > > > > > This post was edited by Robert at June 28, 2021 6:25 PM MDT
      June 28, 2021 5:14 PM MDT

Seeing that a toad has more intelligence than Biden, and I can find one faster, what better critter is there? 
      June 28, 2021 6:28 PM MDT

There is really is no space for politics here.
      June 30, 2021 12:29 AM MDT

Oh well.....
      July 2, 2021 1:19 AM MDT