Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We watch a lot of tennis. Some players end up ringing wet while others never seem to even break a sweat! WHY IS THAT?

We watch a lot of tennis. Some players end up ringing wet while others never seem to even break a sweat! WHY IS THAT?

Posted - June 28, 2021

Responses

Probably due to their training.
    If they train in high heat daily, they are more used to it than someone who trains in moderate temperatures.
      June 28, 2021 9:37 AM MDT

Rafa Nadal lives in Majorca where I think it's kinda hot. He is USED to the heat but he gets drenched. Roger Federer lives in Switzerland and he always seems dry as a bone. Why is THAT I wonder? Thank you for your reply Walt! :(
      June 28, 2021 10:10 AM MDT

Who runs more during a match?
    Sweat is also a means to keep our bodies cool.
    So if you exercise more, or have a naturally higher temperature, it can affect how much you sweat.
      June 28, 2021 11:00 AM MDT

TOUCHE! Bingo. RAFA by far. Got it m'dear! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine. How hot did it get in your neighborhood yesterday Walt? Records were shattered everywhere. In Canada it go up to 118! We just got up to a paltry 107. I wonder what happened?  What/who keeps turning the heat up? :( This post was edited by RosieG at June 29, 2021 2:33 AM MDT
      June 29, 2021 2:26 AM MDT