Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » COVID19. In collecting vaccination statistics, how relevant do you think it is to track people’s ethnicity?

COVID19. In collecting vaccination statistics, how relevant do you think it is to track people’s ethnicity?

This includes statistics for those who have not been vaccinated as well as those who have.
~

Posted - June 29, 2021

Responses

I would think there's some importance to it, but it would have to be weighed against other ethnic factors.  There are certain diseases to which specific ethnic groups are more prone, nutrition would be a factor in general health conditions.  We know already that underlying ailments can exacerbate Covid symptoms.  
      June 29, 2021 7:51 AM MDT

I'm sure it is quite relevant to those who do the tracking, but I am weary of the media telling me how important things like that should be to me. Tell me once and drop it, please.
      June 29, 2021 8:22 AM MDT

Zero, this not about that. I am sick of everybody talking divide. we are one Country.
      June 29, 2021 12:50 PM MDT

For the stat of overall in regards to the % of the population; that is not an important factor.
      June 29, 2021 1:09 PM MDT