Active Now

Just Asking
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When things are going badly bigly wrong leave it to a WOMAN to step up to the plate and hit a homerun! Why are trumpican guys such cowards?

When things are going badly bigly wrong leave it to a WOMAN to step up to the plate and hit a homerun! Why are trumpican guys such cowards?

Liz Cheney will be the lone Republican on the Nancy Pelosi January 6 insurrection investigation committee. Nancy wants bipartisan support for the work. Liz Cheney stepped up not because she is a RINO but because she WILL NOT SUPPORT A LIE required by the kissa** who terrifies everyone but her.

Good job Liz. I don't agree with your political positions but I don't have to in order to admire what you are doing. You may pay a big price for it or you may gain great support for it.

You are a Republican Conservative not a whinya** scairdy cat Don Guano trumpicano

Congrats and good luck and thank you. Too bad no one else will join you. Yellowbelly cowards..males/females. Don Guano has them right where he wants them and they dare not upset him or disobey him or thwart him.

What a bunch of mishmash hash trash.

Posted - July 2, 2021

Responses

She will be going home in 2022.  Likely to turn into a pro war lobbyist like Daddy.

Liz Cheny is proof it is not bipartisan.  This post was edited by my2cents at July 3, 2021 5:33 AM MDT
      July 3, 2021 5:32 AM MDT