Active Now

Zack
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Children adore Santa Claus because he brings them presents at Christmas. Parents knock themselves out giving their kids what they want. WHY?

Children adore Santa Claus because he brings them presents at Christmas. Parents knock themselves out giving their kids what they want. WHY?

Don't they realize that is the genesis of selfish greedy capitalistic boorish uncaring homo sappity? Christmas used to be about a holy birth. How did it get to be about the number of presents kids get? "Is that all there is"? You hear that a lot. "Is that all there is?" Then the kids BRAG about how many presents Santa brought them or their parents gave and the poor kids who get nothing remain silent. They have nothing to brag about. Santa doesn't have their address.

The greedy selfish children grow up to be greedy selfish adults. How can it be elsewise otherwise?

Parents indulge children in acquiring THINGS. This is good because?

What fools these mortals be. Turning the birth of a religious figure into an excuse to lavish presents on children teaching them training them cultivating them shaping them into the monstrous obscene wealthy who walk over anyone to get more and more THINGS.

Shame on them. But they know not what they do obviously. Obtuse to all of it. Well they are selfish and greedy too thanks to their parents. A legacy of abuse. How swell is that?

Posted - July 3, 2021

Responses

I love Christmas. I do not like Santa. 

There are no decorations in my house with him on them.  

July 3, 2021 5:53 AM MDT