Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » IF the Guano folks are passing laws allowing them to toss out votes they don't like what's the point of voting at all?

IF the Guano folks are passing laws allowing them to toss out votes they don't like what's the point of voting at all?

Is that the point?

Posted - July 8, 2021

Responses

That's what they're doing.  If it dont work for you, change it so it does - no matter who it may hurt.  These are the same idiots who loudly proclaim that they "love the US and its freedoms", yet their actions are undermining its very existence (but they turn a blind eye to that).
      July 8, 2021 6:03 PM MDT

Finally the government "appears" to be doing something about it. But will it be enough and in time? It is seriously worrisome. Can you in your wildest nightmare have ever imagined such a thing actually happening in America? Tossing out votes you don't like? Overturning election results because your candidate didn't win? Making the requirements/restrictions so narrow and rigid only your voters votes would count? The number of voting restriction laws ALREADY on the books of various RED states  is shockingly stunning. You know what is most awful to me? The supremes. It wasn't enough that they gutted the Voting Rights act years ago. Now they are upholding Arizona's voting atrocity so of course all the other red states are or will be doing the same thing. So what now? Thank you for your reply Shuhak. :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 9, 2021 10:40 AM MDT
      July 9, 2021 3:03 AM MDT

Yes, I could imagine it because it was what many have been teaching their kids for past few decades.  Teaching them that there's no such thing as losing, to rig events so that they go their way, that cheating is acceptable as long as you don't get caught, if you dont like an outcome, just find a court overrule it, and so forth.   If the "teachers" and their students are corrupt, why would the nation they run be the same?
      July 9, 2021 10:50 AM MDT

Is it a PHASE? Is it a short-term fixation like hula hoops and beanie babies? Or is it the way things are and are gonna be from now on? I have no clue. I am appalled at the number of saps of the homo stripe who support the crap. All losers. All traitors. All vermin vile vicious and vapid. This is the way our world ends? In the hands of the least of us the worst of us the dregs the garbage? Sad if true! :( This post was edited by RosieG at July 9, 2021 10:56 AM MDT
      July 9, 2021 10:54 AM MDT

As long as we allow it to happen it will continue (and get worse).  
      July 9, 2021 10:56 AM MDT

What can WE THE PEOPLE do? If our representatives...the ones WE ELECT TO SERVE US...do nothing how are we going to do something? I know. Next election vote them out. By then the country will be on life support and dying. What CAN WE DO NOW that will matter?  Right now it seems to me the GUANO dickhead pusheads are winning. Do you too? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 9, 2021 11:15 AM MDT
      July 9, 2021 10:59 AM MDT

Ah, but "we the people" are taught that what they are doing is ok, and we even continue to teach it to our children.
    Look at how much damage has been caused in this country by 1 person ... and I'm not just talking about the "Previous Occupant Of the Oval Office" (or "POOO" for short).
      July 9, 2021 11:23 AM MDT

You mean POOTOO. I said FOOTOO...former occupant of the oval office.

Either way he is doodoo. And so are his adoring worshippers. The stench gets worse each day. Noseplugs next. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 9, 2021 12:11 PM MDT
      July 9, 2021 11:53 AM MDT