Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » On duty 24/7 as urual. Paid by the word or by the hour? Which contractual obligation earns more money?

On duty 24/7 as urual. Paid by the word or by the hour? Which contractual obligation earns more money?

Posted - July 10, 2021

Responses

Depends on how fast one can type.
      July 10, 2021 12:31 PM MDT

Oh? Well specifically all the GUANOHEADS follow the same exact script...word for word for word for word. Whether on an internet social site, a TV "news" show, in speeches, at rallies, wherever they go.

Word for word for word for word. No deviation. No inspiration. Sameoldsameolsameold dull crap. I mean who would do that free of charge? Keep at it keep at it keep at it keep at keep at it? I figger it's a brigade of robotic automatons programmed by some dull witted dumb bunny. Of course being as how they are robotic automatons what else would they do with time? No creativity imagination inventiveness on their own. They sit mute until the evilbrain programs. Don'tcha think? Thank you for your reply Shuhak. All talking heads sound the same. Profane inane insane. They delight one another of course. SIGH. :( This post was edited by RosieG at July 11, 2021 10:17 AM MDT
      July 11, 2021 3:09 AM MDT