Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I THINK WE'RE HEADED FOR DISASTER". A huge dieoff has occurred along the Pacific Coast. It gets worse. DO YOU CARE?

"I THINK WE'RE HEADED FOR DISASTER". A huge dieoff has occurred along the Pacific Coast. It gets worse. DO YOU CARE?

Farther inland rivers are warming to levels that could be LETHAL for salmon.

In the last two weeks HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MARINE ANIMALS HAVE BEEN KILLED.

CLIMATE disaster is front and center.

The GUANO is irrelevant. White supremacists are dirt. Treasonous traitor insurrectionists are mud.

CLIMATE rocks and rolls and rules. AND KILLS ALL LIVING THINGS

Get your heads out of your butts GUANOHEADS. PAY ATTENTION!

Posted - July 10, 2021

Responses

Climate change is destroying the earth.  It's as evident as the nose on someone's face.  Yet so many of the ones "in charge" don't care.  Some put forth token efforts, but mostly just for publicity.  Changing our ways to try and fix this will be very inconvenient for most, and cost industries a LOT of money.  Aint no way they are going to part with some of their precious money.  Oil is a very lucrative commodity.  That's why those in that industry are fighting every effort to try and stop using so much of it.
      July 10, 2021 12:25 PM MDT

I just asked a question about the extinction of Homo Sapiens Shuhak. How long will we last before we are no longer? Any thoughts on that? Everything is conspiring against us. The power to control it rests in the hands of the evildoers. The uncaring noncarers who are money hungry lusting immoral greedy SOB's. Why that is I don't know. Do you? Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 11, 2021 4:21 AM MDT