Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 4 were arrested in a Denver motel near the Major League Baseball ALL STAR GAME. A maid reported it. WHY?

4 were arrested in a Denver motel near the Major League Baseball ALL STAR GAME. A maid reported it. WHY?

She said "there were a lot of guns". Reported as follows and my question follows...

16 LONG GUNS
BODY ARMOR
1000 ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION

My question? HOW MANY HOMO SAPS COULD THEY HAVE KILLED HAD THE MAID NOT REPORTED THEM?

Dozens
Hundreds
Thousands

Next question. What is a long gun? Another name for RIFLE or SHOTGUN/

Non-bullet piercing body armor? If not what would be the point of wearing it?

1000 rounds? How long would it take to go through 1000 rounds?

Inquiring mind of a non-gun would like to know.

Posted - July 11, 2021

Responses

Long gun simply refers to the length of the barrel.  It is long. Basically means not a hand gun.

Good for the maid reporting it. This post was edited by my2cents at July 12, 2021 2:01 AM MDT
      July 11, 2021 7:47 AM MDT

Is it more accurate m2c? It sounds unwieldy to me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      July 12, 2021 2:01 AM MDT

Potential death-toll from 1000 rounds used by a gang in an indiscriminate attack on a crowd, as assumed here, I would think a couple of hundred and many more injured. Some directly, others dying from their injuries.

It would depend on the gang's rate of fire too because if fairly slow many people would have chance to dodge into cover.

A crowd attacked in the relatively confined area of a stadium, might panic and cause further casualties among itself by crushing.

I wonder what the four will tell the Police and Court of their intentions and motives?
      July 11, 2021 2:30 PM MDT

That would be something to know assuming they're lucid. Sounds like they suffer from crackpotitis to me though. Sounds like potential massacre was avoided by her actions. I wonder how many more such plotting is going on and how many will be successful? Oh. Totally different subject. I saw the movie WHITE CLIFFS OF DOVER yesterday and I liked it so much. Are they near you? The song..."there'll be bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover...." Now I know to what the song refers. I know it has nothing to do with my question but what I got out of the movie was that once upon a time "the yanks are coming"meant something good. I wonder if we will ever get that back? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      July 12, 2021 2:07 AM MDT

Yes
      July 11, 2021 2:32 PM MDT

Good for her on doing that.  Long implies that is was a handheld firearm with a long barrel.
      July 11, 2021 6:03 PM MDT

Does a long barrel aid in accuracy O? I'm obviously not a gun person so I don't know but it seems to me that would make the weapon somewhat unwieldy. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      July 12, 2021 2:09 AM MDT